Walnuts are a type of nut that can be considered a complete food. Their global consumption is high and high-quality Iranian walnut is one of the most popular walnuts in the world. Selling high-quality Iranian walnut extends from Jalalabad, Kyrgyzstan, to Greece. In fact, among the different types of walnuts, the Iranian walnut is the most widely cultivated in Asia.
Walnut has a soft and fleshy skin and a hard core. Its fleshy skin dries over time and is discarded, and to reach the walnut kernel, its hard and woody skin must be crushed. White and ordinary walnuts are not superior in terms of properties. Good walnuts should contain fresh fat and great taste.
Selling high-quality Iranian walnut kernel: Properties
The energy that can be gained from walnut is high compared to different types of nuts and it has about 650 calories. Most of this energy comes from the beneficial fat of walnuts, which contains vitamins A and C, and a variety of B vitamins (except B12, which is of animal origin). Walnuts are also rich in calcium (strengthens the bones), phosphorus (improves brain function) and magnesium (refreshes the skin).
- The antioxidants in walnuts neutralize the effects of free radicals.
- High-quality Iranian walnuts contain useful fats, especially omega-3.
- Walnuts help reduce inflammation.
- Lack of polyphenols makes the body susceptible to some types of cancer.
- Despite the high calorie content of walnuts, most of their fats do not cause obesity. Its modest consumption helps weight loss diets.
- Walnuts are effective in controlling blood pressure. Consumption of four walnut kernels a day is beneficial for heart health.
- Prevents premature aging and delays aging.
Is Iranian walnut better that other types of walnut?
In general, Iranian walnuts are of better quality than many foreign walnuts, they are tastier, have more fat, and are healthier because they are produced in the traditional way. It is true that walnuts look lighter, but because some of them have been genetically engineered, they have fewer properties and in some cases may be dangerous to human health.
That said, foreign walnuts have different types and some of them may be close to Iranian walnuts in terms of quality, but in general, Iranian walnuts are better.
To buy premium quality Iranian walnuts from Kayhan Trading website, you can contact us at +989119453850 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a message on WhatsApp.